Washington Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any registered Washington Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Washington State requirements.
Washington Secretary of State
Legislative Building, PO Box 40220
Olympia, WA 98504-0220
|Washington Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||US$170 – £140||7-9 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||US$300 – £250||5-10 days|
|Company Search||US$90 – £75||3-4 days|
|Expedite fee||US$65 – £55|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- Company File Number
- State seal of Washington
- The company was formed under the laws of the State of Washington
- The annual report have been delivered to the Secretary of State for filing
- The records of the Secretary of State do not reflect that this entity has been dissolved and that proceedings for administrative dissolution are not pending
- All fees, interest, and penalties owed and collected through the Washington Secretary of State have been paid
- The Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Washington Secretary of State, the custodian of the State seal
Washington Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
Administrative dissolutions of a company occurs for a number of reasons in Washington, the most common is failure to file an annual report. If the Washington company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Division of Corporations we will instead provide a Company Search Report showing the current company status.
Washington Company Search
We can provide a Washington Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the State Department in Washington.
Washington Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
If your Washington company has been administratively dissolved we can assist with getting the company restored. Administratively dissolved Washington companies have 5 years from the date of dissolution to be restored and file the reinstatement application.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Washington Corporation or LLC – US$140 + penalty fees
- Expedite Washington State Department fee – US$50
Order a Washington Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Division of the Washington State Department. Once the Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.