Sierra Leone Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Sierra Leone.
We contact the Office of the Administrator and Registrar General and obtain the latest information on the Sierra Leone company which will show the company’s current position and status. In order to obtain a company search from Sierra Leone our agent has to physically visit the registry to request the documents then return in 3 – 4 weeks to make payment and receive the documents.
Sierra Leone Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £400
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Sierra Leone Company Search Report
A Sierra Leone search report is delivered by email in 3 – 4 weeks
Sierra Leone Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Office of the Administrator and Registrar General with the latest information on the target company.
The Office of the Administrator ensures the effective administration and registration of companies in Sierra Leone.
Contents of a Sierra Leone Company Search Report
- Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation – date registered with the Office of the Administrator and Registrar General (OARG) at Roxy Building, Walpole Street, Freetown
- Company Type – limited liability company,
- Tax Identification Number – A company is issued Tax Identification Number as soon as registered in Sierra Leone – where available
- Registered Office Address
- Principal Directors names
- Shareholders – name, address and number shares held
- Share Capital – the minimum share capital requirement for registering a company in Sierra Leone is Le 1,000,000.00.
- Agent – Incorporated company – where available
- Agent contact details – where available
- Company contact details – where available
- Additional details not from the Sierra Leone Registry – where available
Sierra Leone Company Search example
Sierra Leone Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a copy of Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Office of Administrator and Registrar General in Sierra Leone.
The Registrar issues a copy or a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company is incorporated under the Companies Act and:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
The Certificate of Incorporation is conclusive evidence of the formation of a company.
Sierra Leone Certificate of Incorporation example
Order a Sierra Leone Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in Sierra Leone. The Sierra Leone company search report is delivered to you via email as a PDF.