Curaçao Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Curaçao.
|Curaçao Company Search Report
|Company Search Report
Curaçao Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce & Industry with the latest information on the target company.
Contents of a Curaçao Company Search Report
- Company Name
- Trade Name – if available
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type/ Legal form – Naamloze Vennootschap, Besloten Vennootschap, Vennootschap Onder Firmais, Commanditaire Vennootschap
- Company Registration Number
- Date of last amendment to the Articles of Incorporation
- Registered Office Address
- Registered Agent Name
- Registered Agent Address
- Registered Agent contact details – where available
- Company Objects/ Activities
- Authorised Share Capital – There is no minimum share capital requirement for a BV company. A BV company can only issue registered shares, and the company must keep a register of the shares and the capital may be expressed in any currency.
- Issued Share Capital
- Fiscal year
- Principal Directors details – names and details including title, nationality and date of birth – where available
Submitting of annual accounts is only compulsory for larger companies in Curaçao, these will only be included in the company search where available.
It is not mandatory to register shareholder information with the Commercial Register. These details are only included in the search if filed at the registry.
Curaçao Company Search example
Order a Curaçao Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on company’s registered in Curaçao. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your Curaçao company search and company document requirements.