Colorado Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Colorado Certificate of Good Standing which is issued by the Secretary of State, affirming the Good Standing of the Colorado company. The Colorado Certificate of Good Standing may be required to renew business licenses or for business purposes.
Colorado Secretary of State
|Colorado Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||US$170 – £140||3-4 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||US$300 – £250||5-10 days|
|Company Search||US$90 – £75||3-4 days|
|Expedite fee||US$65 – £55|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number/ Entity Identification Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – LLC or Corporation
- Company File Number
- State Seal of Colorado
- Certificate confirmation Number
- A Colorado Certificate of Good Standing verifies that a limited liability company (LLC) or corporation was legally formed and has been properly maintained
- The Colorado Certificate of Good Standing features the official seal of the Colorado Secretary of State
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Colorado Certificate of Good Standing features a confirmation number that can be verified on the validate a certificate page on the Colorado Secretary of State website.
Colorado Certificate of Good Standing example
Colorado Good Standing Certificate Video
Colorado Company Search
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Company Search including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Corporations Department of the Colorado Secretary of State. The Colorado company search report is delivered by email.
Requirement to be in Good Standing in the State of Colorado
- Limited liability companies, Corporations, non-profit corporations, and foreign entities, are required by law to submit a Periodic Report each year to the Colorado Secretary of State which, maintains the Good Standing of the company
- Companies on record with the Secretary of State must maintain a registered agent
Company Not in Good Standing
If the status of the Colorado company is anything other than Good Standing – Delinquent, Exists, Dissolved or Revoked, a Certificate of Good Standing cannot be issued by the Colorado Secretary of State. When the Certificate of Good Standing cannot be issued because of the company status we will instead provide a Company Search from the Colorado Secretary of State.
Colorado Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
Where your Colorado company is not in Good Standing we can review the company’s history and filings to see documents needs to be filed. We can reinstate your dissolved Colorado company by filing Articles of Reinstatement.
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Colorado is approximately 14 days.
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 2 days.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Colorado Corporation or LLC – US$250
- Expedite Colorado Secretary of State reinstatement fee – US$250
Order a Colorado Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Colorado Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Colorado Secretary of State. Once the electronic Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we will get it emailed through.