Barbados Certificate of Good Standing – Registrars Certificate
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Registrars Certificate for any company registered and in Good Standing with the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office. The Certificate of Good Standing is proof of the formation of a company and that it is up to date with all filing requirements.
|Barbados Certificate of Good Standing
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Company Search Report
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company is in compliance with the laws of Barbados and the Companies Act, Cap 308
- The company has paid all fees and penalties due under the Act
- The company is not in the process of being wound-up or dissolved
- Has not had proceedings instituted to strike its name off the Register of Companies
- The Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office, and the Notary Public do certify that, pursuant to the Companies Act, Cap.308 the company is validly existing at the Register of Companies
- The Good Standing Certificate is a certified document, stamped and sealed by an authorised officer at the Barbados Register of Companies and signed and stamped under seal by the Barbados Notary Public
Barbados Certificate of Good Standing example
Barbados Company Search Report
We can in addition provide a Barbados company search report from the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office with the latest filed information on the target company.
Company Not in Good Standing
In Barbados the current IBC licence has to be submitted annually to the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office for the company to remain in Good Standing. The Barbados registrar also requires the Annual Returns to be filed. If the Barbados Company is not in Good Standing the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office will issue instead a company search report with an extract confirming the current company status.
There are several company types registered in Barbados, the requirements for each company type varies in terms of the registrar issuing the Certificate of Good Standing. When the company is registered under the Foreign Currency Permit Act, the company is issued a licence for a year which must be submitted to the registrar for the the Good Standing to be issued.
Apostilled Barbados Certificate of Good Standing
We can get the Certificate of Good Standing also Apostilled at the same time that the certificate is processed by the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office.
Order a Barbados Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Barbados Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Barbados Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office. In Barbados the registrar can require a copy of the licence sent through so, the certificate of Good Standing can be drafted, the licence shows the company has registered under the Foreign Currency Permit Act, the company is issued a licence for a year.
The registry issue the registry certified Good Standing Certificate and a scanned copy is emailed through and where required the original is couriered through.