- We aim to send out the relevant documents without undue delay, but We accept no liability for any delays in the delivery of the services.
- All postal items and/or deliveries received at Licensed Office Address for the Company and/or Director’s Service Address for directors of the Company are received and handled entirely at your risk and We shall not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any losses, shortages or damages to such postal items and/or deliveries howsoever caused.
- We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure accurate and efficient dealing with all communications including but not limited to mail and post received on your behalf and that mail is handled in accordance with your subscription for Services and your instructions. However, no warranty or liability is accepted by Us, our staff or agents in relation to the Services provided.
- Our Liability
- We will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, for any loss of business opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with any contract between you and Us.
- We will not be liable for any costs including but not limited to fines and/or penalties resulting in the late filing of accounts and/or confirmation statement(s) for the Company as it is your responsibility to ensure timely filings of any documents or other formalities on behalf of the Company;
- Subject to sub-Clause 18.4 Our total liability to you for all other losses arising out of or in connection with any contract between you and Us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be either £100 or 50% of the total sums paid by you to Us under the contract in question, whichever is the lower sum.