VAT Registered Shelf Company
We register one of our UK Shelf companies for VAT and ensure that we have the VAT number through before we offer this company for sale.
For our VAT Registered Shelf Companies, we also deal with transferring the UK VAT Number over to you.
VAT Registered Shelf Company fees
- UK Ltd company Incorporated 2021: £2800
VAT Registered Shelf Company Timescales
- The transfer process takes 2 weeks
Benefits of a UK Shelf Company with VAT Number
- Enables you to start your business immediately
- Comes with VAT Registration
- Company already registered with Companies House
- VAT registration takes at least 12 weeks so this is a much faster process
- The processes can be carried out remotely
UK VAT Registration
VAT registration in the UK is a statutory requirement with HMRC if your business VAT taxable turnover is more than £85,000.
The UK Shelf companies we sell are Non-Trading, they have instead been voluntarily VAT registered with HMRC.
Transfer VAT Registration
When you purchase and take over the shelf company and want to keep using its VAT number we transfer advising HMRC within 21 days of the transfer application.
Once transferred you must promptly set up new direct debits on your VAT online account with HMRC.
Buy VAT Registered Shelf Companies
In the UK in order to be VAT registered, you may have to wait for 8 to 12 weeks. VAT is necessary to start a business in a very smooth manner, as without VAT number companies may find it difficult to trade with your business
Buying a VAT registered company off the shelf enables you to start your business immediately. If you are in a hurry or have decided not to delay the operations of your company and start trading as soon as possible then a VAT registered shelf company is the ideal solution.
Verify VAT Registration
Once you are a UK VAT-registered business, you can use the HMRC online service to verify the UK VAT numbers of businesses you are trading with. You will require your own VAT number to do this.
HMRC – VAT Requirements
You’ll have certain responsibilities if your UK company is registered for VAT:
- Once you have purchased the UK Shelf Company and have provided your new company details, you will be responsible for all future filings of VAT Returns with with HM Revenue and Customs
UK Transfer process with Companies House
We handle all of the company’s transfer process with Companies House and provide all the required registration documents including:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Fully Completed Register with new and previous officer details
With all of our Shelf Company’s we include a free name change.
Order a VAT Registered Company
Please complete the form to reserve a UK Shelf company which is already VAT Registered. Once payment is received we amend the company details with Companies House and send through the forms for the new Director of the UK company to sign.