Washington Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any registered Washington Corporation or LLC. The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Washington State requirements.
Washington Secretary of State
Legislative Building, PO Box 40220
Olympia, WA 98504-0220
Washington Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a WA Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The company was formed under the laws of the State of Washington
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- The annual report have been delivered to the Secretary of State for filing
- The records of the Secretary of State do not reflect that this entity has been dissolved and that proceedings for administrative dissolution are not pending
- All fees, interest, and penalties owed and collected through the Washington Secretary of State have been paid
- The Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Washington Secretary of State, the custodian of the State seal
Washington Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Washington company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Division of Corporations we will instead provide a Company Search Report showing the current company status.
Washington Company File
We can provide a copy of the Washington Company File which is a summary of the latest information on the company and copies of the filed documents held by the Corporations Division of the Washington State Department.
Order a Washington Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Division of the Washington State Department. Once the Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.