Utah Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing Certificate/ Certificate of Existence for any registered Utah Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing is an official document issued by Utah Secretary of State validating that a company is authorised to transact business in Utah and that the company is in compliance with all State requirements.
The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Utah state requirements.
Department of Commerce
160 East 300 South
Salt Lake City
Utah Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a UT Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Confirms the company is authorised to transact business in Utah
- The Division of Corporations certifies that the company has paid all fess and penalties owed to the State
- The company is in Good Standing and is in compliance with all Utah State requirements
- The Annual Report has been filed and no Articles of Dissolution have been filed
- The Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Utah Certificate of Good Standing example
Utah Company File
We can provide a copy of the Utah Company File including copies of the business entity documents. This includes a Business Entity Summary and copies of the company documents available from the Utah State Department.
Company Not in Good Standing
If your Utah company turns out to be not in Good Standing, we will instead provide a company search report with the current company status. Checking the company file we will research the reasons and advise on the process to bring your Utah company back into Good Standing.
Order a Utah Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Utah Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Section of the Utah State Department. Once the Utah Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.