Texas Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Fact
A Certificate of Good Standing / Certificate of Fact is an official document issued by the Secretary of State and confirms a Texas company’s existence, authority to transact business in Texas and it has a Status of Good Standing with the Texas Division of Corporations.
The Certificate of Good Standing is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing registration of a Texas Corporation or LLC.
Texas Secretary of State
Timescale to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing
Standard processing: 3 days
Expedited processing: same day
Texas Certificate of Good Standing Fees
- Certificate of Good Standing – £140
- Expedite fee – an additional £60
- Courier original certificate – an additional £70
- Texas Company Search Report – £80 – The search report is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Corporations Section at the Texas Secretary of State
The Certificate includes the following:
- The Texas Certificate of Fact/ Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
- Registered Company name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- File Number of the Certificate of Formation
- That the company has not filed articles of dissolution, certificate of cancellation or similar documents
- The Certificate of Good Standing includes an Authentication code which can be used online at the Secretary of State site to Authenticate the document and confirm it was issued by the Corporations Section of the Office of the Texas Secretary of State.
Texas Company Compliance
The Texas Company must stay up-to-date with state compliance requirements for the Certificate of Good Standing to be issued. All Texas Corporations and LLCs and corporations must file an annual report along with their franchise tax.
Texas Good Standing Certificate Video
Texas Corporate Documents
Texas Corporate documents issued by the Secretary of State are electronically generated and can be provided, this includes the Certificate of Good Standing and the Certificate of Formation.
Texas Good Standing Certificate example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Texas company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Division of Corporations we will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status. Texas companies that are in bad standing long enough risk being dissolved or revoked by the state. We can reinstate your company back into to Good Standing with the Texas Secretary of State.
Order a Texas Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Section at the Texas Secretary of State. Once the document has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.