South Carolina Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Good Standing Certificate for any registered South Carolina Corporation or LLC.
The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all South Carolina state requirements.
South Carolina Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a SA Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 -4 days
- Expedited: 1 day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The period of its duration if less than perpetual
- The company is registered under the laws of the State of South Carolina
- The company has paid all fees, taxes and penalties owed to the State
- The company is not subject to Dissolution by administrative action and the company has not filed Articles of Termination
- Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the South Carolina Secretary of State under seal
South Carolina Certificate of Good Standing example
South Carolina Company File
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a copy of the South Carolina Company File which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the State of Carolina Secretary of State.
South Carolina Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate a South Carolina Corporation which has been administratively dissolved, we file an application for Reinstatement of a Corporation Dissolved by Administrative Action with the South Carolina Secretary of State.
Order a South Carolina Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a South Carolina Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company with the State of South Carolina Secretary of State. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.