North Carolina Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Good Standing Certificate for any registered North Carolina Corporation or LLC.
The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all North Carolina State requirements.
North Carolina Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company Search: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a NC Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The registered office address
- The company was Incorporated under the laws of the State of North Carolina
- The company has not filed articles of dissolution
- The company is currently still in existence in the State of North Carolina
- Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the North Carolina Secretary of State under seal
North Carolina Certificate of Good Standing example
North Carolina Company Search
We can provide a North Carolina Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the North Carolina State Department.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the North Carolina company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the North Carolina registry we will instead provide a Company Search extract showing the current company status.
Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
If your North Carolina company turns out to be not in Good Standing, reinstatement after involuntary revocation may occur within one year after the revocation. We can assist with this process which requires filing the past-due annual report and reinstatement documents along with the appropriate fees.
Order a North Carolina Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a North Carolina Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company with the State of North Carolina Secretary of State. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the North Carolina Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.