New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Good Standing Certificate for any registered New Jersey Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all New Jersey State requirements. The Certificate of Good Standing certifies that the New Jersey Limited Liability Company or Corporation was registered and as of the date issue, an active business in Good Standing in the State of New Jersey, and that its Annual Reports are current.
New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain a NJ Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Entity ID Number
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The Registered address and Registered Agent
- The New Jersey company has filed the current Annual Report
- The Certificate of Good Standing Authentication Code to validate
- The company is an active business in Good Standing in the State of New Jersey
- The Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the New Jersey State Treasurer under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
A New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Division can be validated using the Certificate Validation Number on the website of the State of New Jersey.
New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing example
New Jersey Company Search
We can also supply a copy of the New Jersey Company Search from the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury which includes filed business information and the current company Status. The New Jersey company file includes company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the New Jersey Department of the Treasury.
New Jersey Company Reinstatement – Company Restoration
When your New Jersey company is revoked, voided or on the inactive list, we can reinstate it through our reinstatement service which starts with the annual report filing. New Jersey Companies that fail to file annual reports for two consecutive years may have their charter voided and authority to do business in New Jersey is revoked.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved New Jersey Corporation or LLC – US$250
Order a New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a New Jersey Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Secretary of State. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.