Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Good Standing Certificate for any registered Massachusetts Corporation or LLC. The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all MA state requirements. The Massachusetts Certificates of Good Standing are issued by the Corporations Division of the Secretary of the Commonwealth for Domestic Profit Corporations, Foreign Corporations and Non Profit Corporations.
One Ashburton Place
Boston – MA 02108
Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company Search Report: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain an MA Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Certificate Number
- That the company has not filed articles of dissolution, certificate of cancellation or similar documents
- The Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of the Commonwealth under seal
- The Certificate of Good Standing will be affixed with the Massachusetts State Seal with a unique certificate number as well as the state site where the unique certificate number may be verified for authenticity
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The online certificate verification process can be used to verify that a certificate of filing or a certificate of fact has, in fact, been issued by the Corporations Section of the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth.
Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing example
Massachusetts Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Massachusetts Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Corporations Section at the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth.
Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
Most States will need a certificate of good standing before allowing a Massachusetts company to do business in that state as a foreign entity. Massachusetts companies that intend to expand internationally may also require a Certificate of Good Standing, which we can get certify for foreign use with an Apostille
Not in Good Standing – Company Reinstatement
If the Massachusetts company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth we will instead provide a Company Search showing the current company status.
We can reinstate your company back into to Good Standing with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Massachusetts is approximately 14 days
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 2 days
Restoration / Reinstatement Fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Massachusetts Corporation or LLC – US$250
- Expedite Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth reinstatement fee – US$250
Order a Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing
To proceed with ordering a Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing we simply require the company name, we will then check the company file and status with the registry. The Massachusetts Good Standing certificate is send through an an electronic document and can be provided the same day on our expedited processing service.