Maryland Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Status
We can provide a Maryland Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status for any Maryland Corporation or LLC registered with the Maryland Secretary of State.
The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Maryland State requirements.
Corporate Charter Division
301 W. Preston Street, Room 801
Baltimore, MD 21201
Maryland Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a MD Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The Certificate of Good Standing Authentication code to validate
- The Maryland company has filed all required annual reports
- The Maryland company has no outstanding filing penalties
- The company status is in Good Standing
- Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status is signed, stamped and dated by the Maryland Corporate Charter Division under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate of Good Standing from the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation features an authentication code to validate.
Maryland Certificate of Good Standing example
Maryland Company File
We can provide a Maryland company search which includes a copy of the complete company file with copies of all corporate documents issued by theMaryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, corporation registration information and copies of filings made by the company.
Not in Good Standing
When the Maryland company is Not in Good Standing it is not in compliance with one or more Maryland laws that apply to businesses and their responsibilities in this State. If the company is Not in Good Standing we we will instead provide a Company Search showing the current company status.
The main reasons why a Maryland Company is not in Good Standing are:
- A missing Annual Report
- A penalty resulting from late filing
- Not having an active Maryland agent
- Business has been voluntarily terminated
Maryland Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
In Maryland only companies that are active can have a Good Standing status. We can restore the Status to Good Standing of your Maryland company by addressing the manner in which the business is out of compliance with the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation.
Order a Maryland Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Maryland Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status, we check the status of the company. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation we get a scanned copy emailed through.