Iowa Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing / Certificate of Existence for any registered Iowa Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms the company is in existence and duly incorporated under the laws of Iowa.
The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Iowa State requirements.
Secretary of State
First Floor, Lucas Building
321 E. 12th St.
Des Moines, IA50319
Iowa Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain an IO Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of the Company – Perpetual
- Certificate Validation number
- The entity is in existence and duly incorporated under the laws of Iowa
- All fees required under the Revised Iowa Nonprofit Corporation Act due the Secretary of State have been paid
- The most recent biennial report required has been filed with the Secretary of State
- Articles of Dissolution have not been filed
- The Iowa Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Iowa Certificate of Good Standing validation number is entered online, to validate that the certificate was issued by the Iowa Secretary of State.
Iowa Certificate of Good Standing example
Iowa Company File
We can provide a copy of the Iowa Company File including copies of the Iowa business entity documents. This includes a Business Entity Summary and copies of the documents where filed including the Articles of Organisation, Certificate of Authority, Articles of Amendment, Agent change of Registered Office and copies of the Biennial Reports filed annually with the State Department in Iowa.
Iowa Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate your Iowa domestic company or corporation, by filing an application for reinstatement with the Iowa State Department. We use the Iowa State Department fast track filing to file the required company documents and biennial reports to restore the company.
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Iowa is approximately 2 – 3 days
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Iowa Corporation or LLC : US$250
Order an Iowa Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for an Iowa Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company with the Iowa Secretary of State. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.