Idaho Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence for any registered Idaho Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the corporation, partnership or LLC has filed their annual reports on time and that they operate in compliance to Idaho State Law.
Idaho Secretary of State
450 N. 4th Street
Boise, ID 83702
Idaho Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £48
Timescale to obtain a ID Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- The corporation was incorporated under the laws of ldaho
- The Idaho Secretary of State certifies they are the custodian of the company’s records
- The Certificate of Existence is signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State of the State of Idaho under seal
Idaho Certificate of Good Standing example
Idaho Company File
We can provide a copy of the Idaho Company File which is a summary of the latest information on the company and copies of the filed documents held by the Idaho State Department.
Company Not in Good Standing
If your Idaho company turns out to be not in Good Standing, we will instead provide a company search report with the current company status. Checking the company file we will research the reasons and advise on the process to bring your Idaho company back into Good Standing.
Order an Idaho Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for an Idaho Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Commercial Division at the Idaho Secretary of State. Once the Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence has been prepared by the Idaho Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.