Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
The Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence is an official document issued by the Arkansas Secretary of State that certifies that the legal entity is registered and is compliance with all Arkansas State required formalities.
The Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Secretary of State may be relied upon as conclusive evidence that the domestic or foreign limited liability company is in existence and authorised to transact business in the State.
Arkansas Secretary of State
Business Commercial Services Division
1401 West Capitol
Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain an AR Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 7 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- State Seal of Arkansas
- The company is duly formed under the Arkansas State law
- The company is authorised to transact business in the State
- Authorisation code on the printed certificate to verify the validity of the certificate
- A Certificate of Good Standing is a certificate issued by the Arkansas Secretary of State certifying that a corporation or company is at this time qualified and in good standing, having met all the requirements governing this type of corporation or company in the State of Arkansas
- The Arkansas Good Standing Certificate/ Certificate of Existence bears the seal and signature of the state of Arkansas Secretary of State
Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing example
Arkansas Company Search:
We can provide an Arkansas Company Search which is a summary of the latest information on the company and copies of the recently filed documents held by the Arkansas Business Commercial Services Division.
Good Standing Status in Arkansas
- The Arkansas company must be registered as a legal entity with the Arkansas Secretary of State as a Corporation, LLC or LP
- The Arkansas company cannot be in default or suspended as defined by the laws of the state of Arkansas
- The Arkansas company must have filed all reports required by the Arkansas Secretary of State or any other state of Arkansas agency
Company Not in Good Standing
Arkansas Corporations are required to file a Corporation Annual Franchise Tax Report with the Arkansas Secretary of State every year. The most common reason we find for an Arkansas company not to be in Good Standing is that a required Annual Franchise Tax Report has not been not filed with the Arkansas Secretary of State on time.
The Arkansas Corporation Annual Report is part of the AR Corporation Annual Franchise Tax Report and is due at the Arkansas Secretary of State by 1st May each year. If you fail to file an Arkansas Annual Franchise Tax Report on time you will fall out of Good Standing and your business could be administratively dissolved by the Arkansas Secretary of State.
Arkansas Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
If your Arkansas company is administratively dissolved it is illegal for you to conduct business in the State of Arkansas. An Arkansas Corporation company name becomes available for anyone to use when the Arkansas Corporation is dissolved by the Arkansas Secretary of State.
We can reinstate your Arkansas Company, we first check the company file and advise on why the Corporation, LLC or LP is not in Good Standing and the reinstatement fees. In order to get your company back into Good Standing you will have to pay for any delinquent Annual Franchise Tax Report and pay a Reinstatement fee.
Order an Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing
With our Arkansas Good Standing Certificate services there are no hidden charges required to get your Certificate. The Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing is electronically generated by the Arkansas Secretary of State and provided as a PDF.