Alabama Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificates of Existence for companies Incorporated in the State of Alabama. The Alabama Certificate of Good Standing is an official document issued by the Alabama Secretary of State that certifies that the legal entity is registered with the State of Alabama and is compliance with all State required requirements.
Alabama Secretary of State
P.O. Box 5616
Alabama Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company File: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain an AL Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Seal of the Secretary of State’s Office
- Certifies that there are no records filed to disclose the company is dissolved, cancelled or terminated
- The Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Alabama Secretary of State under seal
Alabama Certificate of Good Standing example
Alabama Company File
We can provide a copy of the Alabama Company File including copies of the available filed company documents including copies of the business entity report filed annually with the State Department in Alabama.
Alabama Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
To reinstate an Alabama LLC under Section 10A-5A-7.07 AND 10A-5A-7.08 of the Code of Alabama 1975 a Certificate of Reinstatement with the appropriate filing fees must be filed with the Office of the Secretary of State. Your Alabama company restoration is effective immediately on the date the reinstatement certificate is filed with the Secretary of State in accordance with Section 10A-5A-7.10.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Certificate of Reinstatement filing fee – US$100
Order an Alabama Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is received for an Alabama Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company and obtain the certificate from the Alabama Secretary of State.