St Kitts and Nevis Ready Made Company
A ready made company is authorised to begin trading immediately, making a shelf company both an easier and quicker alternative to registration a new company. Furthermore, a ready made company has a full and stable company history giving the company a positive image and reputation from the moment of purchase.
Our ready made companies in St Kitts and Nevis have never been traded, with no debts, liabilities or receivables. Companies are fully registered and come complete with:
- Drafted and submitted Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Company name approved and registered
- Certificate of Incorporation issued
- Full registration with St Kitts and Nevis companies register
- Initial share capital fully paid up
- Company registered address
Our companies have been given a wide range of business objects along with the use of neutral names to suit all business activities. It is possible to change various aspects of the company upon request. The following aspects of your company may be changed:
- Company name
- Business objects may be added or removed
- Articles of Association
- Registered address
The St Kitts and Nevis government has certain rules and restrictions on company names that must be considered when renaming your company:
- All our companies are private limited companies – the company name must end with “Limited Liability Company”, “Ltd”, “Limited” or any other derivative
- Special permission for the following words and their derivatives; Bank, Savings, Loans, Insurance, Fund, Municipal, Chamber, University
- Names suggesting patronage are restricted, such as “Royal”, “Imperial”, “Government”, etc
- Company names may be in any language that uses the Latin alphabet
Upon purchase of a ready made company ownership of that company is transferred via share transfer. This is done immediately and through the standard share transfer procedure in St Kitts and Nevis. There is no restrictions placed on the residency or nationality of shareholders, allowing 100% foreign ownership. Shareholders may also be individuals or corporate bodies.
Directors & Management
After acquiring a ready made company in St Kitts and Nevis the new company directors must be appointed. There is no restrictions placed on the nationality or residency of directors. As incorporation agents we currently hold the position of directors, and on purchase of the company issue a directorship resignation. Through completing and signing the relevant forms you appoint new directors, alternatively we can complete this process for you if granted Power of Attorney.
Once the new directors have been appointed all official company documentation will be issued, such as Certificate of Incorporation, Articles and Memorandum of Association and secretarial forms, although there is no obligation to appoint a company secretary in St Kitts and Nevis.
Although, in St Kitts and Nevis, it is not a requirement to file financial documents, accounts, annual returns, shareholder and director registers, etc with the companies registry these documents must still be produced and maintained. Our ready made companies have a full set of accounts and documents dating back to the date of incorporation, giving your company a solid history immediately after purchase. This offers benefits regarding:
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- A stable accounting and reporting history implies reliability and stability
- Clients are more likely to trust longstanding and reliable companies
- Suppliers are more likely to conduct business with and offer trade credit to companies with a proven track record
- Investors see age of a company as being a sign of risk, hence an older company is seen as less risky
- Allows certain contract bidding – certain contracts require a fixed business age before bidding is allowed
- Banks and financial initiations see company history as a strong indicator of reliability and stability
You will receive a copy of all accounting, reporting and other company documents dated back to the date of incorporation.