Spain Ready Made Company
A ready made company will be beneficial if a company is required urgently and you cannot wait the 2 weeks to incorporate.
Our Spanish ready made companies:
- Have wide ranging business objects
- Are Sociedad Limitada companies
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have their company name changed on the day of purchase
Procedure for acquiring a Spanish ready made company:
- You may decide to change the name and registered office address and change the company statutes, our notary can prepare an amendment to change these.
- A meeting takes place at the notary's office where we cease to be the shareholder and office and you are appointed, the shares are transferred and changed in the statute. You are now the owner of a company that is ready to start business.
- We then register the new statute changes at the Mercantile Registry.
- You will need to sign a deed in the notary's office which confirms our resignation as the previous director and appoints yourself as the new director. Alternatively you can sign a Power of Attorney instructing us to sign the deed of appointment on your behalf.
- You need to sign a deed for the share capital with the notary or alternatively can sign a Power of Attorney so that we are able to sign the deed for you.
Ready Made Company
The companies we have incorporated have never traded before. We guarantee this and if required, sign a statement with a notary stating the company has never traded.
The company can start trading immediately after the transfer of ownership in front of a notary. You do not need to wait until documents have been lodged with the Registry.
A change in the activities of the company are dealt with at the same time as the change in directors, simply by changing the object of the company in the company statutes. The new activity of the company needs to be registered with the Mercantile Register.
As with new companies, your activity will be registered with the tax authorities once the deeds have been returned from the Registry. This is done through:
- Informing the tax authorities, stating the change of ownership and registering for VAT and Corporation Tax.
- Registering the new directors for tax, if this is their first registration in Spain.
- Registering an activity in the municipality, where you are going to work. This is often done by us, but may need to be done locally depending on your situation and your activity. We will advise you on this matter.
Non-Spanish residents who are becoming directors for the first time need to have an NIE number, before signing the appointment and resignation of director deed. We obtain this for you through a Power of Attorney..