We have an office in Madrid, which includes a complete fully compliant Chartered Accountancy practice. The practice includes two qualified accountants, and support staff with many years of experience.
We apply for a provisional company tax identification code (código de identificación fiscal/CIF) and register for VAT (IVA). Your CIF will act as your VAT number and allows you to open a bank account in the company’s name and deposit the share capital.
For a Spanish company, we do the following:
Your company in Spain, has to produce quarterly statements for
Your company, even if has no activity, need to produce annual accounts and tax returns.
In January we will:
In April we will:
In July we will:
On a monthly basis we will:
• prepare the payroll for your employees
• lodge a form on social security payments to Seguridad Social
On a quarterly basis we will:
• prepare and lodge the return for advanced income tax payments for your employees
When needed we will:
• prepare the initial contract for a new employee
• calculate the final payment when an employee leaves the company
• calculate the indemnity when an employee leaves the company as a result of dismissal or redundancy
• advise you on types of contract and the implications thereof