South Korea Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the South Korean Registry.
The Registrar issues a scanned copy of the Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a Korean company is incorporated under the Investment Promotion Act and:
- Name of the company – if changed, it lists former company name and date of change
- Date of Incorporation/ Established date
- Incorporation number
- Business purpose
- Number of shares issued and issued capital
- Address – if changed, it lists former address and date of change
- Details of management (name, DOB)
The Certificate of Incorporation is conclusive evidence of the formation of a company. The certificate is filed with the South Korea Companies Registry in Korean only.
We can supply electronically a scanned copy of the Certificate of Incorporation in Korean, As an addition service we can supply it translated from Korean into English and emailed through electronically.