Seychelles Company Restoration Fees
In order for a struck off company to be restored by the Seychelles Registry the following fees must be paid:
- Pay all of the annual government fees it would have paid as if it had remained active
- Pay the government restoration fee to the Seychelles Registry
- Payment of all unpaid Registered Agent fees
When all the fees and penalties are paid, the Registrar shall restore the Seychelles company to the register and upon the restoration the company shall be deemed never to have been struck off.
Seychelles Company Restoration Costs
- Obtain a company search report
- Obtaining and perusing relevant filings and various related documents
- Drafting and completing the documents necessary for the application
- Drafting the restoration order
- Serving documents and communicating with the Registrar of Companies
- Advertisement - if required
- Filing the application with the Court if necessary
- Attending court hearing
Disbursements or Expenses:
Company Directors and Shareholders
When a Seychelles company is restored, the previous Directors, Company Secretary, Shareholders and Registered Office are automatically assumed to have continued.
Transferring Registered Agent
A Seychelles company can only be restored by the registered agent on record or the agent can be transferred, which we can organise.
Company Restoration Form