Once you have submitted the name of your IBC to us, reservation of the company name will be obtained within hours.
We offer a complete incorporation package in the Seychelles that includes:
In the Seychelles IBC status is granted subject to certain conditions:
Your company name can be in any language as long as the relevant translation is approved. All names must end with either Ltd, Corp or Inc. The company name approval process takes less than thirty minutes and a name, once approved, may be reserved for 7 days.
Having submitted the name of your company to us, we obtain approval from the Seychelles International Business Authority. You are not allowed to use a company name which is either identical or deceptively similar to one that is already used by another Seychelles corporation.
After you have submitted the name of your IBC to us, approval of the company name can be obtained within hours. We then present the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company to the Registrar, a Certificate of Incorporation will be issued and your new company is incorporated.
Only one director is required for your company with no restrictions on nationality. The director can be a person or a corporation and there is no requirement to appoint a local director. Directors and shareholders meetings need not be held in the Seychelles
Only one shareholder of any nationality is required for your Seychelles company. The shareholder can be the same person as the director and can be a person or a corporation .
There is no minimum share capital required and the capital may be expressed in any currency. The recommended share capital by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority is US$5,000
It is a requirement that a Seychelles IBC must have a registered agent and a registered address where all official correspondence may be sent. This is provided as part of our incorporation service.
Every IBC registered in the Seychelles is subject to the following statutory requirements set out in the Seychelles IBC Act 2016
1) Keeping of the Register of Directors at the registered address (S. 150 (1))
2) Keeping of the Register of Members at the registered address (S. 104 (1))
3) Registers of Charges at the registered address (ст. 179 (1))
4) Provision of written record stating the address for keeping of resolutions, minutes and accounting records (S. 125(2), 157(2) and 175(2)) and notifying the Registered Agent of an updated address of keeping of accounting records within 14 days of any changes in the address.
5) To submit an Annual Report in approved form to its Registered Agent in the Seychelles not later than 31st December of the reporting year (S.171 (1)).
Your company does not have to keep records in the Seychelles and there are no requirements to file financial statements. We can guide you on what accounting records need to be held.
Ready made companies are available, but not recommended as incorporation is a simple process which only takes two days.