Seychelles Ready Made Company
As incorporation in the Seychelles can be achieved in 2 days we suggest incorporating a new company rather than buying a ready made one.
Hermay Investments – For Sale: Seychelles Company Incorporated Jul 2010 – In Good Standing – Registered with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority – 11 years registry filings – £5400
Seychelles Annual Compliance fees
- Government Fee: US$150
- Provision of Registered Office and Resident Agent: £420
- Directors Register Maintenance: £175
- Company Secretary: £400
Established Seychelles Company
Established companies are companies that were incorporated some time ago. They have never traded and are in good standing.
Reasons for purchasing an established/ aged company
- The credibility of your business can be improved with a company that has a longer history
- You may be in a better position to bid for contracts with an older company.
- Many countries require a business to have been incorporated for at least 2 years before allowing them to bid for contracts
- Lenders often require a business to have been in existence from six months to two years before lending – this time period can sometimes be longer
- Obtaining bank loans and credit facilities are easier when you can show you have a long history.
Changes to the company
We can change the company name if required.