Romania Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a Romanian company has a status of good standing with the Ministry of Justice under the 1990 Romanian Companies Act.
The certificate is used to confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with.
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Romanian company
The certificate certifies that:
- The company is on the Register of Companies
- There are no overdue annual or other fees due
- The company is up to date with its filing requirements
- The share capital of the company
- The company’s share capital
- The company’s date of registration
- The company is not in voluntary liquidation
We can provide the certificates electronically from the Ministry of Justice. The electronic version will bear the same security features as traditional hard copy certificates. Alternatively we can provide a traditional hard copy of the certificate delivered by courier.