Offshore Company Incorporations
We can incorporate offshore IBC’s and corporations, which are registered in offshore financial centres.
Countries where an International Business Company is not taxed include the Seychelles, Panama and the British Virgin Islands, provided that the company does not trade in that particular jurisdiction.
We specialise in company incorporations in all these offshore countries:
|Company Type||International Business Company (IBC)||International Business Company (IBC)||Corporation (Corp, Inc, SA, Ltd)|
|Authority||BVI Financial Services Commission||Seychelles Financial Services Authority||Registro Público de Panamá|
|Income tax within the Jurisdiction||None||None||None|
Offshore IBC’s key benefits include:
- Conducts it’s trading and business outside the jurisdiction and is intended for offshore activities
- Company does not actually trade within the jurisdiction and thus does not accrue any local tax liability
- Confidentiality is one of the key features for most offshore jurisdictions as often details of the company beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are not part of public record
- Minimal statutory filing requirements to keep your company in Good Standing – no requirement to file an annual return or accounts with the registry
- Legislation provides for maximum flexibility in global asset protection and tax planning
- IBC is a limited liability company
- Low capital requirements
- No requirement for accounting records to be audited
- Reduction of tax liability through international tax planning
Offshore Bank Account
We can also provide assistance in the opening of an offshore bank account at the same time.
Confidentiality is a key features of an offshore IBC Company as details of the company beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are not part of public record.
Non trading activities which offshore IBC Companies are used for include:
- Shipping register
- Real estate managing
- Asset protection and estate planning
- Managing of intellectual property rights
- Registration of cars or collectibles.
- Holding companies holding shares of other corporations
- Investment companies