Ireland Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Ireland The search report provides the latest information on the company held at the Companies Registration Office on the target company.
Ireland Companies Registry - Companies Registration Office
The Companies Registration Office in Ireland operates under the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, key functions include the Incorporation of Companies, Registration of changes in business name particulars, striking companies off the register and provision of information to the public.
Ireland Company Search Sample
Contents of an Ireland Company Search Report
- Incorporation details including date and registration number
- Current company status at the Ireland Companies Registration Office
- Company Secretary details - including name and address
- Shareholders details - including name, address, number of shares held and share class
- Director's details - including name, address, date of birth, confirmation if the person is an EEA resident and list of other directorships
- Latest filed Directors' Report and Accounts - where available
Ireland Company Search Report - Timescale
An Ireland company search report is delivered by email in 2 - 3 days.
Order a Company Search Report in
Please complete our form with the name of the company and any instructions.