Ireland Ready Made Limited Company
Our ready made companies are already registered and have never been used.
- Ready Made companies from – £560
- Provision of Registered Office – £320
- Company Secretary – £400
- Directors Register Maintenance – £120
Here are some reasons why a ready made company may be beneficial for you:
- Establishing a history for your business
- Company can commence activities immediately after purchase
- Obtaining bank loans is often easier if you can show your company has a history
- Bidding on contracts may require your company to be a certain age
- Corporate image improves with age
Our Irish Ready Made Companies:
- Are Limited Companies
- Have never traded and are in good standing
- Have wide objects which allow for many business activities
- Can operate globally
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Have a company registration number available immediately
Appointing the New Directors
To become the director of your new company we will send you a document for signature. This appoints the new director and confirms our resignation. We will file this at the Companies Registration Office in Dublin.
You will receive all the official documentation, including the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms.
Upon signature of official forms by the new directors and shareholders in which they consent to act, the ready made company is transferred over and is ready to trade .
Changing the Company Name
It is possible to change the name of the shelf company which takes approximately 7 days. You can still conduct business while the name is being changed.
We do hold a few Irish ready made companies available for immediate purchase, please contact us for details.