Estonia Ready Made Company
We have shelf companies in Estonia currently available, with a standard Memorandum and Articles designed to permit most general activities; making it possible to commence business at very short notice. Our ready made companies are in good standing and have not engaged in any business activities.
After purchse the Notary will then electronically file the new owner’s information with the Estonian Commercial Register. If the new owner has an Estonian, Belgian, Finnish, Latvian or Portuguese ID-card then the changes can be made by the Commercial Register within 24 hours.
Shelf companies have been maintained up to Estonian accounting and reporting standards and come fully registered with all necessary documentation complete. This includes:
- Fully prepared and drafted Articles and Memorandums of Association, along with other statutory documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company name approved and registered
- Company address registered
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Initial share capital fully paid up
- Company fully registered with the Commercial Registry of Estonia
- Registration with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Full book keeping history – Financial statements, annual returns, etc
- Translation of all necessary documents
- Company’s are completely transparent, illustrated in the notarised documents
To commence business in Estonia you will require an Estonian bank account – you will not be required to present you company’s documents to the bank, as all Estonian banks have access to the Commercial Registry.
Company address and registered name may be changed upon request.