Estonia Company Formations
Estonia Osaühing (OÜ) Company
Our Estonian company formation package includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Central Commercial Register
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government Licence Fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
|Estonia Fees to Incorporate||Estonia Annual Maintenance Fees|
|Company Formation – £1100||Provision of Registered Office – £1200|
|Provision of Registered Office – £1200||Company Secretary recommended – £400|
|Bank Account Assistance – £640||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance – £175|
|Company Secretary if required – £400|
Estonia Company Registration – Osaühing (OÜ)
To incorporate your Osaühing (OÜ) company in Estonia, we require the following:
- The Directors’ full name, date of birth, address and their nationality
- Shareholders’ full name and address and date of birth
- The management boards names, addresses and dates of birth
- The objects of the company, specifying the principal activity
- The Estonian company address, we can provide you with a registered office if necessary and communication details for the company, this can be an email and phone number
- The amount of share capital you wish to invest; the minimum is €2500
- Company Name
- The amount of capital and the number of shares subscribed to each member
Incorporate a Private Limited Company in Estonia
After we have submitted the company name of your Estonian Osaühing for approval it is obtained the same day and we will obtain a Certificate of Name Reservation.
We draw up Articles of Association, including the Memorandum of Association, in which is described the company’s type of business and the number, value and type of shares held by each shareholder. If the share capital is less than €25,000 the share capital does not need to be paid up front and it can be established in the Memorandum that the shareholders are not obliged to make pre-payments for the shares.
With the Certificate of Name Reservation, Articles of Association, we will register your company with the Estonian Trade Register (Commercial Register of Estonia).
Once this is complete, the registrar will issue a Certificate of Registration, which is necessary to register for VAT at the National Tax Board.
The general time scale for a full incorporation is less than one week although, as registration for VAT is electronic and registration for health insurance can take place at the same time, incorporation can sometimes be done in less than five days.
Estonia Company Name
An Estonian company name can be in any language but it must be unique, a registered name can be changed upon request and certain names are prohibited by Estonian Company Law.
Estonia Company Directors/ Management Board
The management board is the directing body of the company which represents and directs the companies activities. At least one half of the management board of the company must be resident in Estonia, any other EEA member country or Switzerland.
Estonia Company Shareholders
Only one shareholder of any nationality is required. 100% foreign shareholders are permitted in this jurisdiction.
Share Capital for a private limited company should be €2500 and if the share capital exceeds €25,000 the company must have an auditor.
Estonian Registered Office
All Estonian businesses require a registered office in Estonia, where the authorities can send official letters.
It is typically recommended that you visit Estonia to incorporate a new company, as you need to present before the notary in order to sign the notarial deeds and documents.
It is possible to be represented by a power of attorney certified with an Apostille from a foreign notary, we can represent you as founder and/or shareholder before the notary at your request.