Czech Republic Ready Made Companies
We have ready made Czech companies available to purchase, with registered addresses in the largest cities in the Czech Republic. Shareholders do not have to visit the Czech Republic to complete the transfer, they can be represented by a Power of Attorney.
Opening of the bank account for the purpose of investment of initial capital is done at the Unicredit bank.
All our ready-made companies:
- Are filed at the commercial registry
- Have drafted Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Have registered capital paid in full
- Have no commercial history
- Have no debts or commitments
The following changes will be concluded at transferring the company:
- Change in Director and Shareholders
- Change in the Company Name
- Change in the Registered Address, we can provide a Registered Office in the Czech Republic
- Changes to business objects is possible if required
Ready Made Czech Private Limited Company
The advantage of buying a shelf company compared to the incorporation of a new company, which may last several weeks, is the opportunity to immediately start your business activities.
The Czech Republic should be considered as one of the European countries where you can obtain a ready made company and register with the European register for VAT immediately.
Transfer procedure would be:
- Powers of Attorney sent from our agent in the Czech Republic to the person wishing to buy the company.
- These Powers need to be signed in front of a notary in the country of residence of the person buying the company. In general, the power of attorney will be in English, although a power in Czech is available.
- The transfer will take place in the Czech Republic without you needing to visit.
- Should you require a Registered Address, we can provide this service
All our ready made companies were incorporated and filed non trading/dormant accounts every year together with the Annual Returns. The companies are incorporated with neutral names in the Czech language, wide objects, standard articles, and the standard authorised share capital They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
- The company is a registered Sro – Private Limited Company
- The Company is ready to trade immediately
- Limited liability for the company’s shareholders
- An Sro company requires only 1 director of any nationality
- Only 1 shareholder is required
- The director needs to supply criminal record clearance
- These companies have never traded or carried out any business transactions
- The Company Registration Number is immediately available which could be essential for an important business deal
Change of Company Name
We can also file a company name change – thus still affording you the old shelf company advantage.
Appointing the new Directors
To become the director of your new company, you will need to sign a document that appoints you as the new director and confirms our resignation. This can be achieved with a power of attorney which we can issue for this purpose.
The directors will then be appointed to your company and you will receive all the official documentation that you need, including the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant company secretarial forms.