Company Credit Reports
Our international company credit report service will provide up-to-date information on businesses based around the world, helping you to trade internationally with confidence.
We use our trusted network of partners to provide a fast and accurate service, in many cases agents who we have used for more than decade on our Company Formation and Company Document products.
Obtaining a company credit report is key for any company looking to establish a new business relationship. A company credit report provides all the information you will probably need to make an informed decision on whether to do business.
If you do not find the country in this list simply complete our contact us form as we will be able to assist.
- Africa :
- most of the 54 African countries – Ghana
- Austria – Belgium – Czech Republic – Denmark – France – Germany – Gibraltar – Greece – Ireland – Italy – Lithuania – Malta – Netherlands – Norway – Poland – Slovakia– Spain – Sweden – Switzerland – UK
- Far East:
- China – Hong Kong – Japan – South Korea – Taiwan – Cambodia – Malaysia – Indonesia – Singapore – Philippines – Thailand – Vietnam
- Middle East:
- Bahrain – Cyprus – Egypt – Israel – Jordan – Kuwait – Lebanon – Oman – Qatar – Saudi Arabia – UAE
- Argentina – Brazil – Canada – Chile – Colombia – Ecuador – Guyana – Mexico – Paraguay – Peru – USA – Uruguay – Venezuela
- Australia – New Zealand
Report & Accounts are not on file and in many cases and the details the Directors and Shareholders also are not available, we are unable to produce a Credit Report, however we can provide a Company Search:
Included in our Company Credit Report
Although reports can change dependent on the companies location, generally our reports consists of:
- Operating address and contact details
- Profile and history of target company
- Company activities, products and services
- Financial figures, – where possible
- Registration information and date of incorporation: registry and official information
- Ownership and management
- Legal status and payment information
- Credit rating and opinion, payment experience and commentary
- Company Registration information – date of incorporation, registered number, website address, telephone number and registered office.
- Credit Risk Rating – a full credit assessment that includes a credit risk along with a risk summary and credit limit information
- Public Record information – court judgments, legal notices, mortgages, charges and company status
- Financial Current Status – overview of the companies current financial situation through an analysis of their balance sheet, profit and loss, company ratios and profit margins.
- Director’s & Shareholders – Director’s and Shareholders names, ages, nationalities and date appointed
- Company History – A breakdown of key events since the date of incorporation including change of names and document filings
Credit rating generally calculated from the following factors:
- Age of company
- Legal form
- Financial statements
- Parent company
- Director/ Shareholder structure
- Current and assets owned
Our reports are the result of personal contact, interview and investigation combined with access to official sources.