Northern Ireland Company Formations
- Reserving your Company Name
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Companies Registry Northern Ireland
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
Northern Ireland Company Formations
The principal features of Northern Irish companies are:
- Only one director is required to incorporate a company.
- No nationality requirements for company directors.
- The Company Secretary can be either an individual or company and does not have to be resident in Northern Ireland.
- Only one shareholder required
- Northern Ireland companies must have a Registered Office address located within the six counties.
- Companies can have general objects although they require specific trading details using the Republic's NACE Code.
- Shares should denominated in British Pounds or Euros.
- It is not a requirement to visit Northern Ireland to complete your incorporation
- Our companies incorporation system comply with the Northern Ireland Companies Acts
Registration Information Required
To incorporate a Northern Ireland company the following is required for the company registrar:
- Proposed Company Name
- Brief Description of Company Activities
- Shareholders Details
- Company Directors Details
- Northern Ireland Registered Office Address
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association - Which we draft for you.
Company Incorporation Documents
Once incorporated we provide a set of corporate documents for your Northern Ireland company which, includes the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association the Articles of Association, first minutes and Share Certificates. Copies of the company incorporation documents are sent via email and the originals from the Companies Registry are sent to you in a corporate folder.
Your Northern Ireland company must have a registered office, which must be a physical address in Northern Ireland. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company. we provide this registered office service in Northern Ireland.
Company Directors and Shareholders
- Directors and Shareholders may be of any nationality
- The names of directors and shareholders are filed at the companies registry
- There is no requirement to appoint a Northern Ireland resident director
- The shareholders of the Northern Ireland company can be either corporations or individuals
We provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the Northern Ireland company formation process.
Northern Ireland Ready Made Company
A ready made company is already incorporated, registered with Companies House and authorised to begin trading immediately after purchase.
Our ready made companies have never been traded and have no liabilities. Our fully registered ready made companies include:
- Fully prepared, drafted and submitted to the Companies House Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Company name approved and registered
- Form 21 and 23 completed
- Initial share capital fully paid up
- Certificate of Incorporation issued
- Full registration with Companies House
- Certificate of non-trading
- Register and minute book with share certificates
- Company name can be changed the same day of purchase
Ownership is transferred through the transfer of company shares and this is done using a Stock Transfer Form.