Isle of Man Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing or Certificate of Fact, confirms an Isle of Man company has a status of good standing with the Financial Supervision Commission under the Isle of Man Companies Act.
The summary will always contain the following information:
- The date of Incorporation of the Company
- The Registered Office Address of the Company
- The last annual return date of the company (if filed)
- The name of the Registered Agent
- The company is on the register of companies and is in Good Standing with this office
- There are no documents on the company file relating to winding up or dissolution of the company or the appointment of a receiver in respect of any of its assets
- No proceedings to strike the name of the company off the register of companies have been instituted.
The certificate resembles a Certificate of Incorporation and is used to confirm the company's continued legal existence.
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of an Isle of Man company