Egypt Company Formations
Company Incorporation in Egypt
We can assist with the following:
- Obtain a company name certificate from the Commercial Registry
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Prepare your Company Registration forms
- Obtain a certificate from the bank showing the full amount of company's capital
- Visit the Companies Department with the amendments to the model of statutes to the Incorporation Unit at the Companies Department
- File the documents with the Incorporation Unit at the Legal Department of the Companies Department
- Official newspaper announcement of the company
- Appoint the Directors
- Payment of services of the investment department for establishing a limited company
- Translating the company contract from Arabic into English with an official translator
- Notarise company's contract at the Public Notary Office affiliated to the Department of Companies
- Obtain the Notification of Incorporation and Chamber of Commerce permit
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Egypt Company Registration
The management of a limited liability company may be assigned to one or more directors. At least one director must be of Egyptian nationality. The director(s) must be named in the Memorandum of Association and need not be a shareholder. A foreign owner, to be the sole director, must have a residence visa.
Limited Liability Companies
- The minimum share capital of a LLC is 1000 EGP (€150)
- At least one of the directors must be of Egyptian nationality.
- A minimum of two founding shareholders is required and a maximum of fifty shareholders is permitted (shareholders may be individuals or legal entities)
- The company name may refer to its activities and may include the name of one or more shareholders
- Shareholders wishing to transfer their shares in a LLC must first offer them to existing shareholders
LLC Company Incorporation
The company is incorporated once it is registered in the Commercial Register. The company must also maintain a Register of Shareholders at its Registered Office, which must contain the names, nationalities, domiciles and occupations of the shareholders, the number of shares owned by each shareholder, the sum paid by each and the assignment or transfer of shares and related relevant information.
Egypt Company Name
The trade name of the limited liability company is usually derived from its objects, but may also include the name(s) of one or more of its partners. Additionally, the words 'Limited Liability Company' must be included in the name, and the name may be reserved for 10 days.
- At least one director must be of Egyptian nationality.
- Only one director is required.
- There are no nationality restrictions on the other directors.
- Shareholders may be of any nationality
- Two shareholders are required.
- No more than 50 shareholders.
- The shareholder can be a person or a corporation.
The minimum share capital of a limited liability company is 1000 EGP (€150). The nominal value of the share cannot be less than 1000 EGP. Any shareholder can sell his or her shares to outsiders providing that he has already offered them to the other shareholders.
You must have a registered office in the Egypt and we provide these services.
Egypt - Ready Made Company
Unfortunately, ready made companies are not permitted in Egypt.