Austria Ready Made GmbH Company
Austrian GmbH ready made companies have been registered with the respective Trade Register and incorporated in compliance with Austrian law. The bank account already exists for the ready made company and is transferred to the new owners.
Ready Made GmbH companies can be transferred in 2 weeks and are authorised to begin trading immediately upon purchase.
A Ready Made company includes:
- Company with no debts, liabilities, receivables or obligations
- Fully prepared and drafted Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company name approved and registered
- Wide range of business objects suitable for most business activities
- Certificate of Incorporation issued
- Initial share capital fully paid up
- Company registered address
The company name, business objects and registered address may be changed if required.
Acquiring an Austrian Ready Made company
- You may need to decide the new GmbH name, a new registered office address and any other change you want in the company statutes, so that a notary can prepare an amendment to the company documents
- A meeting takes place at the notary's office where the present directors resign and the new directors appointed, the shares are transferred and changes in the statutes are made. You will then be the owner of a company that is ready to start business
- We register the statute changes at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Changing the Directors
The company directors will be changed from our staff directors to your directors and all the formation documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms are also immediately available.
You will need to sign a document confirming our resignation and appointing yourself as the new director.
Changing the company name
It is possible to change the name of the ready made company which takes approximately 7 days. You can still conduct business while the name is being changed.