Antigua and Barbuda Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing from the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission certifying the company is in Good Standing pursuant to Section 332 of the International Business Corporation Act Cap 222.
The certificate certifies the following:
- The corporation was duly incorporated under the provision of the International Business Corporations Act
- The company is recorded in the register of International Business Corporations
- No proceedings have been instituted to strike the name of the corporation off the register
- The corporation has paid all fees and penalties due and payable under the provision of Section 283 of the International Business Corporation Act
- The corporation has not submitted any Articles of Amalgamation or Consolidation under the provision of Section 341 of the International Business Corporation Act
- As of date of issuance the corporation is in good legal standing
The Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services will only issue the Certificate of Good Standing to the Registered Agent of the company.
The certificate is provided from the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.