Anguilla Company Search Report
Our experience and relationship with the Anguilla Registry of Commercial Activities means we can conduct comprehensive company searches on registered Ordinance Companies, Anguilla Business Companies and International Business Companies.
We contact the Anguilla Commercial Registry and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the companies current status.
Anguilla Company Search Sample
Information obtained from the Anguilla Registry of Commercial Activities included in the search report are:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type: COC - Companies Ordinance Company, ABC - Anguilla Business Company, IBC - International Business Company
- Company Registration number
- Registered Agent address
- Registered Agent contact details - where available
- Current Company Status: Active/ In Good Standing, Not in Good Standing, Dissolved, Struck Off
- Company Directors and Shareholders - With IBC's the names of directors & shareholders are generally not filed at the registry, there is an option to do this so, if available these would be included. With Ordinary Companies in Anguilla the directors and shareholders names are filed and are therefore included in the search
- Additional company details not from the registry - where available
Anguilla Company Search Report - Timescale
The Anguilla search report is delivered by email in 3 - 5 days.
Anguilla Search Report
Please complete our enquiry form so, we can assist with your Anguilla company search requirements.