Company Bank Account
Once we have incorporated your company, we can assist you in opening a business bank account. We will liaise with the bank on your behalf throughout the application process and there is no requirement for you to visit the bank or travel to our office.
- Time – 7-14 days to open your bank account
- Opening Deposit – US$500
Our £640 fee is inclusive of all courier costs and a full set of apostilled company documents, as required by the bank.
The bank we work with offer a range of banking facilities:
- Online account access
- Cash cards and credit cards
- Multi-Currency accounts – USD, EUR, GBP and more.
- Broad range of banking services – Including brokerage, gold/silver backed accounts, loans and more.
Personal Due Diligence Requirements
To open your account, the bank will require you to supply the following documents for all company directors, beneficial owners and account signatories:
- Certified scanned colour copy of passport
- Certified proof of address, a scanned copy of a utility bill (telephone, gas, electric etc) confirming your residential address, dated within the last 3 months
- A letter from your bank confirming that your account with them is in Good Standing
- One original professional letter of reference from an Accountant or a Solicitor.
Corporate Due-Diligence Requirements
The bank will require certified copies of the following company documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Incorporation
- List of Directors
- List of Shareholders, including the full name and address of each beneficial owner holding 5% or more of the company’s shares
- Certificate of Good Standing – if registered for more than 1 year
We will obtain a full set of apostilled corporate documents on your behalf from the Registry in the jurisdiction where your company is registered.
You will need to supply an overview of your company’s primary business activities, and an indication of anticipated transactions on the current account.
We provide a bank introduction service with Euro Pacific Bank based in Puerto Rico.
Euro Pacific Bank offers:
- Quick application processing and account opening
- Secured remote banking – there is no requirement to visit the bank in person.
- Gold standard in customer service and a private banking representative will manage your account
- Multi-currency accounts
- Debit cards
- International recognition
- Broad range of banking services including internet banking, banks cards, brokerage, gold/silver backed accounts and more
- 100% Reserve Bank – No loans or speculative practices of any kind with client assets
Safety & Security
Euro Pacific Bank is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in Puerto Rico as a Class A International Bank.
Headquartered and licensed in Puerto Rico, Euro Pacific Bank is a pioneer in transactional only banking and has the strictest privacy available.
The bank maintains a 100% deposit ratio, makes no loans and does not engage in leverage or speculation with clients assets.
The bank derives income only from clients’ transactions and standard bank fees.
Multiple Currency Accounts
Hold funds in the following currencies:
USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, HKD, JPY, AUD, NZD, SGD, SEK, NOK and CHF.
You can hold one or multiple currencies in your account