Cayman Islands Registered Agent
We can provide Licensed Registered Agent services in the Caymans for your IBC to ensure your company remains in Good Standing at the Cayman Islands Government General Registry.
We draft the resolution of the directors to change the address of its Registered Office and Registered Agent.
Fee to transfer your Cayman Islands Company
Our Cayman Islands transfer fee £540 – plus the 2021 Annual Maintenance fee: £2300
Cayman Islands transfer fee includes –
- Company Search to check status
- Resolution to transfer the Cayman Islands company
- Government fee associated with the transfer of the registered office notification
- Transfer in Cayman Islands company fee
- Government fees and disbursements are specific to a type of company and share capital
- Director, Shareholder and Beneficial Owner due diligence
- Submission of transfer applications to the registry
- Extract of Directors and Shareholder Register
- Preparation of change to the Memorandum
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
Cayman Islands 2021 Annual Maintenance fee includes –
- Provision of Registered Office: US$1500
- Annual Government fee: US$735
- Management fee: £300
- Economic Substance Annual filing: US$150
- Monetary Authority (CIMA) fee: US$185
- Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £175
Transfer Registered Agent Process
The process of transferring registered agent is fairly simple and can be summarised:
- Provide due diligence on the directors, shareholders and beneficial owner and Business activity information on the existing Cayman Island company
- Transfer Resolutions are drafted and filed with the with the Registrar of Companies
- The transfer becomes affective when acknowledged by Registrar of Companies
- Transfer company registers and company records to new registered agent
- Pay the annual service provider fees and government fees
When appointed, System Day will facilitate this transfer process entirely and can also draft the the transfer resolution once we collect all requested due diligence document.
Cayman Islands Registered Agent – Companies Law 2018
Under section 245(1) of Cayman Islands Companies Law 2018 a registered company must keep its beneficial ownership register at the company’s registered office.
Cayman Islands Registered Agent Duties
The registered address is the legal address of your Cayman Islands company, The Registered Agent is responsible for safe custody and maintaining of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, the Register of Members, the Register of Directors, copies of Resolutions, notices and filings.
It is the duty of the Registered Agent to keep these documents up-to-date and available for inspection by the directors and shareholders of your company.
Transfer Cayman Islands Registered Agent
Please contact us with the name of your Cayman Islands registered company you would like to transfer.