Customer Service

Thank you for your question

We would really like to answer your questions and assist you, but, it is not related to the incorporation of a company or company documents.

As formation agents we cannot give general advice on company law, employment matters, company tax, work permits, visas or corporate governance, as this is not our area of expertise.

We are unable to give tax or corporate advice, unless it specifically relates to a company we have incorporated and you are an existing client of ours.

We offer assistance and advice relating to company formation matters from the moment you choose to incorporate and for the life of your company.

If you have incorporated a company with us, please let us know the company name, and will do our best to assist you.

Maureen Caveley | General Manager


Visas and Work Permits

As company formation agents we can incorporate a company but, we have no expertise in visas or work permits.

The first step is to incorporate the company then your company can apply for Visas for its Directors and Shareholders.

Still Need an Answer?

If you require answers to a complicated question one of our specialist advisers can answer your question for a fixed fee of £50.

This is refundable against the cost of any incorporation or document order