PRIME CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED
Company Number: 17190
Title Number: NGL545232
We are a specialist company formation and company restoration company.
We should respectfully draw your attention to the following:
Prime Consulting Services Limited, was struck off from the Seychelles Company Registry on the 2nd of September 2020, as published in The Seychelles Official Gazette, No. 81 dated 14th September 2020.
The consequences of the company Prime Consulting Services Limited being struck off are:
- Prime Consulting Services Limited is no longer the registered owner of 29 Warrens Shawe Lane.
- The property is now deemed bona vacantia, the name given to ownerless property, which by law passes to the Crown.
To regain ownership of the property, your company, Prime Consulting Services Limited, needs to be restored to the Companies Registry in the Seychelles.
To regain ownership of the property, your company, Prime Consulting Services Limited, needs to be restored to the Registry in the Seychelles. To begin the restoration process simply complete our Company Restoration Form.
Seychelles Official Gazette Extract
Below is the extract from the Seychelles Official Gazette No. 81 – 14th September 2020.. To view the full gazette please visit: https://www.systemday.com/wp-content/uploads/Gazette-No-81-14th-September-2020.pdf.
Seychelles Company Restoration
In order to restore Prime Consulting Services Limited to the Seychelles Registrar the following fees must be paid:
- Overdue Government licence fees
- Penalty fees owed to the Seychelles registry
- Seychelles Restoration Fee
- Payment of all unpaid agent fees
- All Annual Returns will need to be drafted and filed in the Seychelles
- Filing fees to the Companies Registry on the restoration application
- As per the IBC Act of 2016 the IBC will need to during restoration file their directors register with the registry to ensure that they are compliant once restored
Once Prime Consulting Services Limited has been restored to the register it is considered to be in Good Standing and deemed to have never been struck off the Register.
Seychelles Company Restoration Fees
- Our Assistance Fee to Restore Seychelles Company – £600
- Seychelles Government Restoration fee – US$630
- Seychelles Government fees and penalties per year struck off – per year US$470.50
- Amendment of Articles US$150
- Amendment of Memorandum US$150
- Filing Register of Directors US$25
- Filing of Register of Beneficial Owners US$75
- Drafting Resolution to appoint new Seychelles Registered Agent – £200
- Filing fee to appoint new Registered Agent – US$52.50
- Drafting and filing each annual return – £120
- Certified Documents to the Seychelles Registry – £70
- Certified Documents to the Seychelles Registered Agent – £70
- Gazette Newspaper Notices – US$75
- Registered Office and Resident Agent fee per year struck off – £420
- Due Diligence fee – per Director & Shareholder – £80
- Company Search – £80
- Court fee if necessary, around US$3000
- 3% Transfer fee – for penalties, fees and charges to the Seychelles – to cover exchange rate changes, bank charges and fees
Late payment of the government filing fees in the Seychelles will result in a 50% late penalty fee.
Transferring Registered Agent
We can restore your Seychelles company and transfer the registered agent to ourselves.
For us to arrange the transfer and restoration of a Seychelles company we would need the following:
- Incorporation documents – Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles
- Register of Directors and Shareholders
- Due-Diligence for the Directors and Shareholders
- Details of the Company Activities
- Copies of filed Annual Returns
Once restored an apostilled Certificate of Good Standing can be ordered.