USA Nevada Company Incorporation
US non-residents are incorporating companies in Nevada, some of which are operating within America and others are operating entirely outside and have no connection with the US other than the registration of their company.
Non-Resident - Nevada incorporation
For many people, pass through taxation, or the ability to have their business treated as a non tax paying entity is important. This objective can be achieved by incorporating a Limited Liability Company (LLC) instead of a corporation.
Advantages of Nevada LLC's and Corporations
- Directors need not be shareholders of a corporation, managers of an Limited Liability Company need not be shareholders.
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property or real estate, including leases and options.
- One Person Requirement for a Corporation or an LLC. One person can hold the offices of President, Secretary, Treasurer and be the sole director of a Nevada Corporation. Many States require at least 3 officers and/or directors. One person can be the sole Member and sole Managing Member of an LLC.
- No Need to come to Nevada - a Corporation or an LLC can be incorporated by email, fax or telephone and the person incorporating never has to visit the state, even to conduct annual meetings..
- No Corporate Income Tax paid to the State of Nevada for Corporations - some states levy taxes up to $1000.
- No Minimum Capital Requirements for Corporations, and the capital does not need to be put into a bank account.
- No Corporation Franchise Tax is paid to the State of Nevada: many states which encourage company formation levy such a tax.
- Sales tax applies only to products sold within Nevada.
Nevada has no requirement to file any financial information with the Secretary of State and the information that is filed, such as the Annual List, is kept confidential and not available for public inspection. Annual fees apply and take the form of a fixed state business licence fee and a variable filing fee associated with the annual list.
Accounting and Financial Statements
Accounting regulation in Nevada is that their is no requirement to file financial statements or any other form of accounting documents. Therefore no financial information is available for public inspection.
Certain company documents and registers must be kept at the registered office in Nevada, such as a register of all shareholders and directors, a copt of the company articles and a copy of the most current operating agreement. A limited liability company is permitted to hold this information at another location management deems appropriate as long as it records the location in which the information shall be held.
There are no auditing requirement for a company registered in the State of Nevada.
In Nevada the annual return takes the form of an Annual List which must be filed no later than the last day of the first month after incorporation and then annually by the last day in the anniversary month in which the company was incorporated. The list contains general company information and no financial information, such as director/shareholder registers, registered business address and principle business activities.
An annual filing fee accompanies the annual report and must be paid on the same date as filing.
Nevada Company Formations
- Time - only 3 days to incorporate your company
- Directors - only one director of any nationality is necessary for your corporation
- Shareholders - only one shareholder of any nationality is required
- Share Capital - there are no Minimum Capital Requirements
- Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- There is no requirement to file accounts or financial statements
Nevada LLC Company Formation
- Company name check
- Preparation of registration forms
- Filing with the State of Nevada for Corporations
- Payment of filing fees
- Certificate of incorporation
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- State registration fee - fees are based on the value of the total number of authorised shares as stated on the registration form
Our Corporate Administrative service includes:
- The Secretary of State's office in Nevada requires companies to file an Initial List of Members/managers and Business License by the end of the next month following formation.
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Nevada (includes Registered Office for 18 months)
- Compliance with local domicile requirements