UK Company Incorporations for Non-UK Residents
UK companies are inexpensive to incorporate compared to other European alternatives.
- You do not need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident
- You do not need to go to the UK to incorporate the company
- You do not need any documents notarised before incorporating a UK company
- You do not need more than one person to incorporate a new company
- The UK company can be incorporated without any intention to trade in the UK
- You do not need to have premises in the UK
Unlike other jurisdictions, there are no restrictions on incorporating a UK company.
We can provide assistance and initially you will have to:
- Select the name you want for the company
- Let us know your name and address
- Decide what extra services you want us to provide
Each company has at least one director and one shareholder.