Incorporation of a Turkish Limited Sirketi takes around 2 weeks.
We will submit the incorporation form, commitment letter and the chamber registration statement to the Trade Registry Office, along with:
The Commercial Registry Office will notify the Tax Office and District Employment Office about the company incorporation and an announcement will be made in the Turkish Trade Gazette within 10 days.
The Registry Office will then notifies the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, Directorate of the Social Security Institution of the incorporation in order to obtain a social security number from the Social Security Administration office.
A notary must certify the legal books the day they register the company with the Commercial Registry. The notary public will notify the Tax Office about the commercial book certification.
We will register your Turkish company with the Chamber of Commerce.
Our standard Turkey Company incorporation package includes all necessary documents:
Company Incorporation: Limited Sirket (LS) - 2 weeks
We will submit the incorporation notice form, commitment letter and chamber registration statement to the Trade Registry Office. For each individual shareholder who is not a Turkish citizen a passport copy.
The accountant will apply for the tax identification plaque from the local tax office and a social security number from the relevant Social Security Administration office. Two months accountancy service are included in our service to enable Tax Registration.
Your Turkish company must have a registered office, which must be a physical address in Turkey. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company. We provide this registered office service in Turkey. Note Turkish regulations require an office space for the company, accordingly you either need to obtain an office lease contract yourself or use our services of a virtual office/registered office. This office address should be registered with the tax office on the same day or before the registration date.
A tax registration number is received and legal books are certified by a Public Notary.
The rent contract certified by the Notary Public as well as the notarised Circular of Signatory will be submitted to the related Tax Office.
In Turkey, it is a requirement for companies to be a member of a Chamber Of Commerce. When we incorporate your Turkish company we will register it with the relevant Chamber of Commerce (Ticaret Odasi) - Normally this will be the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
The Turksh government have recently introduced a simpler process to incorporate, alas it does not work , here it is:
1. Petition, to be provided by the Trade Registry. (The Tax Office with which the company will be registered must be indicated, signed by an authorized person or by proxy, and the original or notarized copy of the power of attorney must be attached.
2. Five (5) copies of the establishment statement to be provided by the Trade Registry must be filled out and signed by an authorized person.
3. Three (3) copies of the notary certified articles of incorporation.
4. Two (2) notarized copies of the birth certificate(s) with photos of the shareholders and board members.
If the foreign national partner is a natural person, the required documents are: two (2) copies of the passport (translated and certified by a notary public)
If the foreign national partner is a legal entity, the required documents are: the activity certificate of the company prepared by the relevant authority in the investor’s home country. This certificate should contain information about the current active status of the company and its signature executives.
5. Two (2) copies of the signature declarations of the authorized persons under the company name
6. Original of bank receipt (receipt from Ziraat Bank - Bilkent Plaza Branch) indicating that 4/10,000 of the capital has been deposited at the Arbitration Court, or the EFT receipt signed and stamped as “collected” (Account No: 5383761-5016)
7. Chamber registration statement bearing the photos of the natural partners
8. Letter of commitment signed by the authorized persons
9. General information:
The power of attorney should show the authority or the natural person who will run the establishment procedure in Turkey on behalf of the company. The attorney should also mention the company title which will be either established or participated in Turkey and the name of the authorized person for presentation.
The above mentioned certificates (activity certificate, power of attorney) should be signed either by the Apostille or Turkish Consulates in the foreign investors’ country.
The approved certificates should be notarized and translated into Turkish before their delivery to the Trade Registry Office.
We can incorporate your Turkey company, according to your specifications, please complete our enquiry/ ask form alongside: