Spain Registered Office
We have an office in the centre of Madrid, which includes a fully compliant Chartered Accountancy practice. The practice includes two qualified accountants, and support staff with many years of experience.
We can offer registered office facilities for your company, or an office for the purposes of notification in the case of non-Spanish companies.
All companies in Spain have the following:
- "domicilio social"- the registered office. Some notifications are received in this office
- "domicilio fiscal"- the trading office for tax purposes.
Typically, the following information should be kept at the registered office.
- "Libro de Actas"- minute book- for minutes of company meetings
- "Libro de Visitas"- labour inspection book- a book that needs to be stamped initially by the local council where employees work
- "Libro de Subcontratación"- a book registering agreements with sub-contractors. This book is required following Law 32/2006, in order to contract false self-employment as a way of getting round labour laws
- "Registro de Socios"- a shareholders' register. This seems a formality, but because there are usually preemption rights on the sale and purchase of shares in Spanish companies; it is the responsibility of the custodians of the registered office, to ensure that sale and purchase of shares is correctly recorded.