Spain Registered Office
We have an office in Madrid, which includes a fully compliant Chartered Accountancy practice. The practice includes two qualified accountants, and support staff with many years of experience.
We can offer Registered Office facilities for your company..
All companies in Spain have the following:
- "domicilio social"- the registered office
- "domicilio fiscal"- the trading office for tax purposes
Typically, the following information should be kept at the Registered Office.
- "Libro de Actas"- minute book, for minutes of company meetings
- "Libro de Visitas"- labour inspection book, a book that needs to be stamped initially by the local council where employees work
- "Libro de Subcontratación"- a book registering agreements with sub-contractors. This book is required following Law 32/2006,
- "Registro de Socios"- a shareholders' register. There are usually preemption rights on the sale and purchase of shares in Spanish companies; it is the responsibility of the custodians of the registered office, to ensure that sale and purchase of shares is correctly recorded.
- resignation of director's letters need to be sent to the Registered Office, by recorded post, with the post supervised by a notary
- deeds which facilitate the change of shareholder documents need to be sent to the Registered Office - purchase and sale of shares can be done with a visit to a notary - however, because of "preemption rules", the other members may need to be informed beforehand, through a note to the registered office
- documents about increases in share capital need to be sent to the registered office; and shareholders must be told of or be allowed to block any changes