Seychelles Company Formations
International Business Company - Company Formation
- Registration of Company
- Reserving your Company Name
- Drafting and signing of the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the initial subscriber and witness
- Filing documents with the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appoint the Directors
- Issuing company shares
- All official IBC registration fees to the Government
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates - transfer forms and trust declarations
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Your company name can be in any language as long as the relevant translation is approved. All names must end with either Ltd, Corp or Inc. The company name approval process takes less than thirty minutes and a name, once approved, may be reserved for 7 days.
Having submitted the name of your company to us, we obtain approval from the Seychelles International Business Authority. You are not allowed to use a company name which is either identical or deceptively similar to one that is already used by another Seychelles corporation.
Incorporating an IBC
After you have submitted the name of your IBC to us, approval of the company name can be obtained within hours. We then present the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company to the Registrar, a Certificate of Incorporation will be issued and your new company is incorporated.
- Directors may be of any nationality
- Only one director is required, although there can be several
- The director can be a person or a corporation
- Directors and shareholders meetings need not be held in the Seychelles
- There is no requirement to appoint a local director
- Shareholders may be of any nationality
- Only one shareholder is required, who can be the same person as the director
- The shareholder can be a person or a corporation
There is no minimum share capital required and the capital may be expressed in any currency. The recommended share capital by the Seychelles International Business Authority is US$5,000
You must have a registered agent and registered office in the Seychelles. We provide these services.
Features of a Seychelles International Business Company
- The Seychelles IBC is a Tax Exempt structure
- Your company name may be in any language
- Your company name must end with Ltd, Corp or Inc
- Accounting records need not be filed with the registrar
- Accounting records need to be kept, but these remain confidential
- No minimum share capital requirement
- The Seychelles IBC is 100% tax-exempt in the Seychelles, making it the ideal company for trading or for holding and managing private assets
- Seychelles IBC's are permitted to open their own offshore bank accounts
- An IBC is not liable to declare neither income or account information, or submit a return for taxes
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in the Seychelles. The directors may hold meetings in any country
- The Registers of Directors and Registers of Shareholders must be kept at the Registered Address
Your company does not have to keep records in the Seychelles and there are no requirements to file financial statements. We can guide you on what accounting records need to be held.
Seychelles IBC Conditions
In the Seychelles IBC status is granted subject to certain conditions:
- No business may be transacted with residents of the Seychelles
- Ownership interest in real property in the Seychelles is not permitted, however a property may be leased for office use only
Seychelles Ready Made Company
Ready made companies are available, but not recommended as incorporation is a simple process and takes only two days.