Ready Made Companies
All our ready made companies have filed non-trading/dormant accounts every year together with the Annual Returns and have had no business activities. The companies are incorporated with neutral names, wide objects, standard articles, and the standard authorised share capital. They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
Ready Made - Private Limited Companies
A ready made company will be beneficial if a company is required urgently, for instance if a company registration number is needed immediately in order to complete an important contract and little time can be allowed for the incorporation process to be completed.
All our ready made companies are private limited companies that were incorporated with fully paid up share capital.
Ready Made Company Benefits
- Immediate availability - in most cases the company can be transferred to you on the same day
- Saving time - the only thing that needs to be changed when you buy a shelf company is the ownership
All of our Ready Made companies:
- Are Private Limited Companies
- Can operate anywhere in the world
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have a sole director and sole shareholder
- Have an immediately available company registration number
- Have wide objects and can be used for most business activities
A Ready Made Company includes:
- Articles of Association /Statutes
- Registered Office
- Incorporation Certificate
Procedure to acquire a Ready Made Company
The company can be transferred to you and will be ready to trade immediately as soon as the new directors and shareholders sign the official forms in which they consent to act.
Appointing the new Directors
The company directors will be changed from our staff directors to the directors of your choice and all the formation documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms are also immediately available.
Established /Shelf / Vintage Companies
Established Ready Made -made companies, sometimes referred to as Shelf Companies are companies we incorporated ourselves in previous years. These companies are clean, that is to say, they have never ever traded nor engaged in any business transaction whatsoever.
Change of Company Name of Ready Made Companies
We can also file a company name change - thus still affording you the old shelf company advantage.
Advantages of a Shelf Company
The age of your company can sometimes affect the business you wish to conduct. The number of years a company has been in existence may affect how much confidence potential business associates such as buyers or creditors have in a company.
Some reasons you may require an shelf company:
- If you want to obtain bank loans, corporate credit cards, leases and other credit facilities, an aged company will be in better standing than a new incorporation
- Having a company image and business history may be important to you - the longer a company has been in existence, the more credibility it can be said to have
- Distributors and manufacturers often require a company to have been in business for a certain period of time before doing business
- Similarly, other companies will do business with an older company before a brand new one
- Showing longevity and enhancing your image with customers and lenders
- In many countries, government contracts may only be awarded to companies that have been trading for a number of years - an aged company may be beneficial to secure these
- Obtaining a Business Visa or Work Permits for company directors is easier with an established company
- To create an appearance of corporate longevity, which may boost investor or consumer confidence
- To gain easier access to corporate credit